Drawing United is a collective of artists, started off by Pierrick Senelaer.
We all share a passion for art but also for our environment and planet and want to use our art and creativity to raise awareness and support charities.
Get involved in our open calls or submit some artwork of yours and campaign about a topic close to your heart. You can also raise funds for a charity chosen by you. Artworks can indeed be added to the Drawing United shop.
You decide on how much you want to give away (minimum donation is 10%) from your sales.
- Fill out the form below and let us know about you and your art.
- Choose the topic you want to raise awareness for and pick the suitable video content for it. Or if you reply to our open call, then select which open call you are applying for.
- Pick your favourite charity you want to associate to your campaign.
- Upload the artwork you want to use to raise awareness for your chosen topic.
- You’re done!
Our campaign moderators shall then review your submission and publish it. An email will be sent to you to let you know your campaign is live. We will contact you about selling your artwork on this website.
1. Log in or register below.
2. Fill out the Art Submission form.
3. Raise awareness via your favourite social media channels using your art!