Drawing United is a collective of artists, started off by Pierrick Senelaer.
We all share a passion for art but also for our environment and planet.
We want to use our art and creativity to raise awareness and support charities.
This means that you can be part of online campaigns by submitting a drawing, painting, or illustration. Your artwork will then be used to raise awareness for environmental issue(s) close to your heart.
You can also raise funds for a charity chosen by you. Artworks can indeed be added to the Drawing United shop.
You decide on how much you want to give away (minimum donation is 10%) from your sales.
Add your voice and creative support to online campaigns and be part of a network of established and engaged artists.
- Fill out the form below and let us know about you and your art.
- Choose the topic you want to raise awareness for and pick the suitable video content for it.
- Pick your favourite charity you want to associate to your campaign.
- Upload up to 3 artworks you want to use to raise awareness for your chosen topic.
- You’re done!
Our campaign moderators shall then review your submission and publish it. An email will be sent to you to let you know your campaign is live.
PS: we will contact you about selling your artwork too and thus fundraise for your favourite charity
1. Log in or register below.
2. Fill out the Art Submission form.
3. Raise awareness via your favourite social media channels using your art!
Currently raising awareness…
Topics: Global Warming, Polar Bears, Ice Cap
Topic: Habitat Loss, Endangered Species
Topics: Deforestation, Global Warming